At Trust A Trader Insurance, we strive to provide our customers with fair, low cost, comprehensive contents insurance quotes, so that they can choose the one that is right for them.

If you rent a property, your landlord will pay for buildings insurance, which means that you will need contents only insurance. If, however, you own your property, you will need to make sure that you have adequate building and contents cover insurance. We appreciate that the contents of your home are more than just things with financial value; much of it will be of great sentimental value. As a result, it can be hard to determine the level of contents insurance that you need, in the event of fire, flood or theft.

It is not uncommon for people to severely underestimate the level of home contents cover insurance that they need. However, if you calculate the total value of every item in your home: furniture, crockery, ornaments, bedlinen, clothes, jewellery, toys, the cost of replacing your home’s contents will be alarmingly high. Trust A Trader insurance will help you to estimate the level of contents insurance that you need. Our experienced advisors will also help you to determine other items that will need to be individually named on your contents insurance policy, or insured separately under a separate policy (for example, items of a very high value, such as jewellery or antique furniture). It is easy to become overwhelmed with information, numbers and rock-bottom insurance premiums: our job is to help you find cover that won’t leave you short in the event that you need it, but that won’t cost you the earth.

We will provide you with a range of competitive and realistic contents insurance quotes, which you can combine with buildings and additional insurance, should you need it. When you get your contents insurance quote from Trust A Trader Insurance, you know you are choosing a policy that you can rely on; we will even help you, should you need to make a claim.

For a quote, apply online or call our specialist team on (Freephone) 0800 0325970 or 0208 9444129.